This is our Elite Soil Mixing Kit.
- This Soil Mixing Kit contains all the amazing organic amendments in the potting blend, but without the peat and perlite or rice hulls.
- This elite soil contains 4 strains of glomus species mycorhizae as well as many other beneficial bacteria and fungi
- We created this for making your own soil at home and for using in outdoor gardens.
- You can use it as backfill when planting in a raised bed garden or in the ground.
- You should mix it at a ratio of 1/1 with your native soil for best results.
- You can also mix it with peat and perlite or rice hulls to make your own organic living soil.
- This will help you make better soil for your garden and containers, and add additional nutrients and minerals into the root zone of your plants.
- Topdress midseason with our Top Dress Kit for a boost in flower production.
- Please read the below information for mixing your own elite living soil.
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED YOU WILL RECIEVE AN EMAIL AFTER YOUR ORDER WITH THE COST FOR SHIPPING (usually $30-40 per 2 cu ft kit)
INFORMATION ON OUR 3 CU FT SOIL MIXING KIT FOR MAKING YOUR OWN LIVING ORGANIC SOIL
- You can use a Compressed bag of Promix (3.8 cu ft) and mix it with our 3 cu ft Soil Mixing Kit to make about 9 cu ft of organic living soil at home.
- If not using pro-mix, you can use peat and perlite or any another aeration mixture and make your own living soil.
- We recommend you use 3 cu ft of peat and 3 cu ft of aeration material mixture for our 3 cu ft Soil Mixing Kit.
Please send an email to MakeOrganicSoil@gmail.com for larger quantities and Shipping prices.
Elite Living Soil Mixing kit Contains:
Premium Homemade Worm Castings
Aragonite Shell Flour
Basalt rock dust