Root Pouch plant pots can be used to grow plants of any size and type, and are also ideal for transporting plants because they are lightweight, durable and come equipped with carrying handles. Potted plants and trees will enjoy healthy growth while above-ground, and can also be planted directly in the ground, where the pot will degrade to allow the roots to take hold in the natural environment. The Root Pouch plant pot can be used successfully in many different climate and soil conditions, from desert sand to clay.
- These grey pots have a 3-4 year life span
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- Pots allow plants to be placed outside quicker
- Saves up to a week off vegetative growth cycle
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays
We currently carry the 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 gallon sizes all with handles.
5, 10 and 15 gallons are Grey color
20 and 25 gallon are Black
We can supply any amount, or size up to 600 gallons upon request.
There will be an added shipping charge after checkout. ($5-10)
If you are going to puchase ten or more root pouches you can use the discount code ROOTPOUCH10 for a 10% discount.
The chart below shows the benefits of the Root Pouches compared to other popular soil containers.